*Black Dragon Rose *
Heirloom seeds from a beautiful unique black and white varigated rose
Black Dragon Rose Seeds - 10 Bi-Color Black Dragon Rose Seeds
Lovely Colour, Very Fragrant, Blooms All Summer, Unique Style Rose
The seeds of the black dragon rose we sell have been harvested by the growers, the growers we deal with will use the seeds from this harvest to cultivate new seedlings for their own future planting. The seed we sell has been picked from the black dragon rose flower bush, this insures that what you buy from us are real black dragon seeds. As you may know, the rose seed shell is harder than most other seeds, making rose seeds (including black dragon, rainbow, green, blue, red, etc.) harder to grow than the other seeds. Growing roses from seed is very challanging and will put your gardening ability to a test, which makes growing from seed all the more rewarding. These seeds will produce bushes up to 120cm tall that will do well is zones 6 - 10, in colder climates the roses should be potted and moved inside for winter.
Our germination tips you can use when seeds arrive:
Rose seeds need cold temperatures to initiate the germination process, so place the seeds in a plastic bag in the veggie crisper drawer of your fridge for about 60 days. Mark your calendar so you know when it’s time to take them out.
There are many ways to plant the seeds once they finish their cold stratification period. I’ve sown mine under grow lights in plastic shoeboxes with a couple inches of sterile soil. Plant seeds about one-fourth inch below the soil surface.
Make sure indoor temperatures are at least 21 degrees C and keep the lights on for about 16 hours daily.
In areas of the country where spring temperatures are above 21 degrees C. at that point, you can plant them in flats and set them outside. Whichever method you try, be sure to keep the soil moist, but not dripping wet.
When the seedlings begin to grow, the first two leaves that appear are cotyledons. The next leaf will look like a rose leaf. Amazingly, some of these seedlings may flower in as little as 5 to 6 weeks, although some take a full season to bloom.
After the first true rose leaf appears as mentioned above, carefully transplant the new rose into a separate pot. Within three years you should have a fully mature bush.
You can also find many useful sites for rose seed germination on line.
Quantity: 10 Seeds/Bag
How to Grow?
1. Test the seeds before planting. Put the seeds in water and discard the seeds that float. Seeds that float may be hallow. The plump, heavier seeds that sink in the water have a better chance of survival.
2. Purchase a flat container for planting the seeds. This will need to fit into your refrigerator. Consult with your gardening centre to choose the best flat for your needs.
3. Mix equal parts sand, soil and peat moss. Consult with your gardening centre, as they may have a pre-made mixture that you can purchase. You will need enough to fill the flat.
4. Fill the flat with the sand, soil and peat moss mixture.
5. Plant each rose seed ¼-inch deep and space seeds 1 inch apart.
6. Place the flat in the refrigerator; the desired temperature will be about 40 degrees F. Keep in the refrigerator for about three months to germinate.
7. Remove the flat from the refrigerator and place in a sunny window, where the room temperature is between 65 to 70 degrees F. Water lightly. Do not overwater, and do not allow the soil to get overly dry. Transplant the heartiest of seedlings to the garden the following spring.
Rose on soil not ask for much, just with some humus soil aggregate structure can be good training as long as the following three links will make good growth: Rose is afraid of
(1) Rose is drought tolerant plants, but it is afraid floods. It is necessary use non-glazed bonsai pots of soil cultivation. The principle is "do not pour water on it when soil is not dry. Wet it completely when you pour water on soil.”
(2) Lend a high concentration of fertilizer (especially fertilizers) will result in the death of local rot.
(3) All plants need sunlight. Rose like sunshine too. Fertilization should be diligent in summer, every 15 to 20 days to be applied once a watering time after fertilization to prevent burning seedlings. Fall pruning should be to prevent excessive growth, flowering and plant type of beauty.
Rose more aphids, pay attention to prevention and treatment
COMBINE POSTAGE AVAILABLE for all ITEMS
Due to quarantine I am unable to post to W.A & Tas
Contact to be made within 3 days Payment must be fulfilled within 7 days since auction’s ending.
If you can not make payment with in 7 days please contact us & we will work something out. Once buyer bids on our item, we will assume that bidder has accepted our terms & conditions. Unpaid auction wins will be forfeited after 14 days and a Non-Payer report will be filed with swapmeet to recover the closing fees of the auction, and negative feedback from seller. Payment Instructions: After winning an item in an auction or completing a Buy It Now purchase, please click the Pay Now button on the top of the ad to immediately proceed with the checkout and payment process. Select 'Pay Now' ONLY after winning an item in auction or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
*Your items will be dispatched on the next working day after receipt of payment
*Standard Shipping unless specified otherwise
*If you would like your item shipped express - let us know before paying so we can adjust your invoice
*If you are purchasing more than 1 item we can ship items together to reduce costs for you
You can ALWAYS expect excellent fast service.
* We will ship your order within 24 hours after receiving your verified payment. (Except weekends & holidays) Delivery normally via the Australia Post. 4-10 workdays for delivery time, in most case 7 working days.
* But some remote areas of Australia may take up to 14 day or more for standard delivery. We recommend express post for remote areas. Please contact us for a postage quote.
* We recommend postage insurance; we are not liable for any lost items or damage to items during delivery. (You must add this amount manually as the system will not automatically put it in)
* For Australian customers, we offer optional registered post, which is an additional $2.95.
* A tracking number is available upon request for insured and registered post items.
* For combined express post Australia please e-mail us your postcode & we will work out the express post for you.
* We will combine items to save on postage but please let us know that you are bidding on other items or intend to bid on something else
* No responsibility is taken for lost or damaged goods if they are not insured ? insurance is available, and recommended on some items.
If you have any questions please email me
Thank You & have a great day
Have any questions or concerns?
Please dont hesitate to contact us via the sellers link on Swapmeet
Use the 'CONTACT US' form in our store
Thank you for your visit
-Live & enjoy your life-
Buy Now and enjoy the rest of your day!!
Country: Australia (3480)
Shipping conditions: Buyer pays shipping expenses, Will NOT ship internationally
Shipping terms: Buyer pays shipping expenses,
Payment methods: PayPal, Bank Transfer
Starting Bid : 5.99 AUD
Item started: 23 May, 2019 - 12:20
Item ends: 30 May, 2019 - 12:20
Item ID: 3399
Sale By :
Vehicle Condition :
Registration Number :
Registration STATE :
Engine Number :
Engine Size :
Fuel Type :
Title Type :
Manufacturing Year : 0000